Monday, May 05, 2008

book of the week







Of course we're all very excited about Fiona Kidman's coming over on Thursday morning, but I thought it was about time we did something different with this blog, and started instituting a book of the week. And I did wonder about the book I'm currently reading, "An arsonists guide to writer's homes in new england" but decided that was probably in poor taste - however fun and interesting the book has turned out to be, besides I'm at home and I'm not sure how many copies we have left.

So Darwin Road it is,

RRP $34.99 but Just $30 for the day of thurs 8th May-and possibly only if you ask for Alicia. I'm not sure if we're giving that to everybody yet and although this isn't technically a week - the next one will be.

Have fun, people, and if you're reading this before sun 11 May - don't forget that's mother's day, and I know I'm going to be expecting my breakfast in bed. Also I'd appreciate it if anybody out there has an idea for a great book of the week you can leave me a note or just tell me, and I'll try and make sure you get a good price for a whole week.

Cheers,

Alicia Ponder of Rona Gallery

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails